Eduardo J. Gil, Partner
Attorney Eduardo J. Gil is a native of Argentina. He concentrates in all areas of law, including Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Worker’s Compensation, Real Estate, Criminal/Traffic and Family Law. Attorney Gil is a 1990 Juris Doctorate graduate of the Northern Illinois University College of Law, and a 1987 undergraduate of Northern Illinois University.
Attorney Gil is a member of the Kane County Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, the Trial Lawyers of America, the Illinois Real Estate Lawyer’s Association, and the Aurora Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Attorney Gil is licensed in the State of Illinois and in the United States District Court. An active member of the community, Attorney Gil serves or has served on numerous boards and has won many awards.
- 2010 Northern Illinois University College of Law Alumnus of the Year
- Waubonsee Community College's Fabulous Forty Outstanding Alumni Award
- Boy Scouts of America (Past Chairman)
- United Way (Past Member)
- League of United Latin American Council (Past Member)
- Mental Health/Mental Retardation 708 Board (Past Member)
- Varsity Scout Leader Troop 51 (Past Leader)
- Aurora Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Member
- Aurora Special Service Area Committee (Past Appointment)
- Aurora Foxwalk Overlay Review Committee (Past Appointment)
- Harris Bank Board of Directors (Past Appointment)
- Kane County Bar Association Member
- Illinois State Bar Association Member
- Trial Lawyers of America Member
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association Member
- Waubonsee Community College Distinguished Alumnus Award 1996
- Waubonsee Community College Featured Alumnus 1995
- Court appointed Defense Attorney in Death Penalty case